Wondering what your child(ren) can do while you attend service?
Here is what is offered during our 9:30 service:
- Sunday School for those that are in Preschool - 6th grade
- All children's classes meet in the front building
- Prechool and Kinder is taught by Sarah Ballesteros
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd is taught by Doug and Melissa Wilson
- 4th, 5th, and 6th is taught by Kyle Hodges
- We also have a youth class (7th-12th) that meets in the back building
Here is what is offered during our 11:00 service:
- Children's Church from about 11:30 - 12:00
- We encourage the children to worship with their families during the music part of our service. Right before the sermon, Pastor Bob will call the children up and do a mini lesson with the children. This last about 5 mins.
- We are currently using the Material What's in the Bible for Children's Church. This is done by the same guy who created Veggie Tales.
We have a small children's library that can be used for feeding and changing your young one. We usually have somebody here that can watch your young one during service if you would like. Since we have a preschool that meets Monday - Friday, there are toys that small children can play with.
We think that family worship is important, but we also know that an hour in service can be a long time for little ones. So, your child(ren) are more than welcome to attend Sunday School or Children's Church or they can stay in service with you.