What To Expect
No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At First Baptist Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at First Baptist Church. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Hot coffee and tea waiting for you in the entry way. Bring it into service with a lid!
- Pastor Bob to be in a shirt and tie. You don’t have to be! Just come as you are.
- Each service to last about one hour.
- Energetic worship music (5-6 songs).
- Thought-provoking and engaging sermons based on the Bible.
- An invitation to prayer and alter call at the end of each service
- Fun teaching for your kids in Sunday school